Terms of Service
Last modified in April 2017
Please read these Terms of Service (‘Terms’) carefully before accessing the content on The Muse & The Messenger (‘Company,’ ‘we,’ ‘us,’ ‘our’) website or mobile application located at www.themuseandthemessenger.com.
Your access to and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or visit our website and use our service. By accessing this website or contacting the Company for service inquires, you agree to be bound by these Terms and acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age or older. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access this website.
We encourage our website visitors and clients to view all public content on our website for personal use. All content and other intellectual property including, but not limited to, website content, text, training manuals, resource guides/materials, graphics, photographs, articles, and blogs, made available to you by The Muse & The Messenger (other than your own) is the property of The Muse & The Messenger; you may not claim ownership of any of it. The Content is protected under both United States and foreign laws. You may not reproduce, modify, display, distribute, sell, transfer, assign, license, or sublicense the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Violating any part of this agreement, may result in blocked permissions to our website and/or legal action.
The Muse & The Messenger logo, trademark, and service marks used and displayed on the website and other Company materials are the sole property of the Company. Any and all trade and service marks, whether registered or unregistered, are the sole property of The Muse & The Messenger. Use of any and all trademarks, service marks, or logos must be approved by means of written consent by the owners of the Company.
- Our Company allows you to upload, post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (‘Content’). You are solely responsible and liable for such Content. You will defend and indemnify The Muse & The Messenger and its founders, owners, officers, directors, and contractors from any third-party claim of any nature concerning such Content.
- All information of a subscriber Company is owned by the business and not by the individual who signs up on behalf of the Company.
- The Muse & The Messenger reserves the right to update content and specific features on our website at our discretion and without notice.
Client Content and Relationship Security
The Muse & The Messenger acknowledges and agrees that all information related to the service agreement, unless otherwise stated in writing by the client, including without limitation, its content, writings, work product, audio tapes, notes and diagrams, is of great value to the client (‘Confidential Information’). Accordingly, the Company agrees not to divulge to anyone, either during or after the term of this Agreement, any Confidential Information obtained or developed by The Muse & The Messenger, while working with the client.
Upon the successful execution of any and all service agreements, all rights, title and interest in the following shall be the sole and exclusive property of the Client, including:
- All documents, papers, drawings, tabulations, reports, audiotapes, video tapes and similar documentation and recording devices which are furnished to or produced by The Muse & The Messenger pursuant to this Agreement. Upon the expiration or termination of the service agreement, the Company agrees to make no further use or utilization of any Confidential Information. The Muse & The Messenger may only disclose Confidential Information to third parties upon the express written consent of the client. The provisions of this section on “Confidential Information” shall survive the termination of the agreement. Likewise, the client will accept sole responsibility and liability for the written contents of the service agreement in which they are exclusively responsible.
- The content of the subject matter of the project provided by the Client; Any ideas, works, documentation or notes conceived related to the project;
- All writings by The Muse & The Messenger related to or associated with the project; and
- All The Muse & The Messenger service products related to the project.
To the extent that ownership of the items stated above do not automatically vest in the Client, The Muse & The Messenger, upon completion of service products, transfers and assigns to Client all right, title and interest in and to the same, whether or not copyright applications are filed thereon.
The Muse & The Messenger agrees that we will refrain from taking the help of any plagiarism, meaning the Company will avoid using borrowed material or ideas in any and all service agreements exactly as they are found elsewhere.
In the event that the Client is required to obtain the Company’s consent to register any U.S. or foreign copyrights related to the service request, The Muse & The Messenger shall provide consent and transfer and assign any of our interest as stated herein. The provisions of this section shall survive the termination the service agreement.
The Client will enjoy absolute freedom to set the retail price of any and all service products and deal with any and all third party companies, e.g. publishers, publicists, graphic designers, etc. The Company will have no say in setting the price of service products for personal or commercial use.
The Client can request that the Company make a reasonable number of updates, revisions, and or edits within seven (7) days of completion of the service product. The Company reserves the right to deem any and all Client requests unreasonable.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the website or Company ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your personal identifiable information including, but not limited to, your name, billing address, email, phone number, and debit card number, credit card numbers, and expiration dates.
Links To Other Websites
Our service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by The Muse & The Messenger. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that The Muse and The Messenger shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org